This week we will learn to:
- use our Reader's Notebook as a way to keep a log for books we have read or would like to read and as a way to write about the books we are reading.
- make connections with the books we are reading. Students will have to connect the text to their own life and then use evidence in the book to support their connections.
- generate more writing about a person, event, or experience that is special to them.
- classify writing topics as watermelon stories or seed stories
- make and analyze number grid puzzles
- compare two sets of data
- use a website to generate a bar graph of data collected on students' names
- create a timeline of inventions
Back to School Night is this Thursday, August 25th. 3rd grade presentations are from 7:15-7:45.
Interesting education websites ref.
ReplyDeleteThanks
I love you Mrs.Buxton.
ReplyDeleteI love math, gym, science, and more. I can memorize multiplication table. SAS is awesome!
Jacob Jeng
Hi Jacob! You rock! Thank you for having such a positive atitude! love,mrs. buxton
ReplyDeleteNo homework and no school tomorrow, but I want to learn more.
ReplyDelete