Saturday, 13 August 2011

Open House

It was lovely to meet everyone today at our Open House! 

Just a few reminders for Monday:
  • please wear PE uniforms as we have PE on the first day of school
  • bring your backpack
  • bring your SAS card
  • old lunch coupons may still be used
  • once all you have used all old lunch coupons please start using SAS card
In addition, please note the typo on the bottom of the schedule where special teachers are mentioned...our PE teacher is Ms. Lawrence.

Thanks again for coming today and I look forward to a fantastic year!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Mrs. Buxton,
    I have been waiting all summer for third grade. I'm happy that you are my teacher.
    Megan Dean

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for your comment Megan! I am glad to see you are already checking out our blog. See you tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete